
Just thought I would remind you all of what a remarkable kid Aspen is...yesterday in the car she started showing off a new skill. With very little prompting she can count to 10, not just say the numbers but she can count objects and fingers from 1 to 10! She is also starting to learn the alphabet and remembers story lines form books and movies. Just the other day she was yelling at the fake hanging baskets we have in our lani and it took me a minute to figure out she was asking for more "tree stars" (refer to the movie Land Before Time....) What a silly girl.
2 comments:
Your daughters are just beautiful, and smart too from the sound of it! You have a foster child as well I was reading? Good for you, what a handful. I am sure you're an excellent mom.
Thanks for the advice with the couch thing, I guess I can just train her to stay away. I makes me nervous that if I look away for a second she could go up and over! We may end up changing apartments, I would love an excuse to get a 3 bedroom. :)
smart girl. and happy anniversary!
Post a Comment