First off I want to apologize for being so far between posts! Life has been crazy around here.
Heather and Sophie made down to us safely (even after a few mis directions from me--let me warn you now I AM left and right dyslexic!) We had a great week with them. We went to Sanibel Island which is one of the best places in the country to go shelling, then we went boating with my BIL Brian and his family. It was great and Sophie loves the beach! We miss them lots.
Brent is still selling Health and Life insurance and is enjoying it. He is working from home which is a new element to our daily schedule, but has been much easier then anticipated. I am back to selling tupperware at least part time and am enjoying getting out a few nights a month. I've also begun a big change in my life...I have started the process to go back to school. I am going to finish my bachelors degree in Elementary Education. I am really excited, but a little nervous about doing this, but I have always wanted to go back to school and get my degree. If everything goes as planned I will start school this July.
Speaking of summer we have our trip to Utah planned!!! We-as in Brent, Aspen, Ella, and I will arrive late on June 19 and stay thru early morning on July 2nd. Dane, our 'foster son' (long story) will be coming also June 21-july 2. he is coming later because he has scout camp that week we leave. We are very excited to come and see everyone that we can!
Aspen is growing and learning new things everyday. She still loves LOVES the Disney princesses and anything to do with them. She is already telling me that for her birthday she wants mommy to make her a princess cake!
Ella is 6 Months TODAY!!! I can't believe how fast time is flying. I'll get some updated lengths and weight up here soon. She can almost sit up on her own and scoot around on her back and stomach. And she loves her excersuacer. She will bounce around in it for 1/2 hour at a time.
Well I hope you all are doing well and are happy! And I'll get some pictures up here as soon as I get my camera battery replaced!
Heather and Sophie made down to us safely (even after a few mis directions from me--let me warn you now I AM left and right dyslexic!) We had a great week with them. We went to Sanibel Island which is one of the best places in the country to go shelling, then we went boating with my BIL Brian and his family. It was great and Sophie loves the beach! We miss them lots.
Brent is still selling Health and Life insurance and is enjoying it. He is working from home which is a new element to our daily schedule, but has been much easier then anticipated. I am back to selling tupperware at least part time and am enjoying getting out a few nights a month. I've also begun a big change in my life...I have started the process to go back to school. I am going to finish my bachelors degree in Elementary Education. I am really excited, but a little nervous about doing this, but I have always wanted to go back to school and get my degree. If everything goes as planned I will start school this July.
Speaking of summer we have our trip to Utah planned!!! We-as in Brent, Aspen, Ella, and I will arrive late on June 19 and stay thru early morning on July 2nd. Dane, our 'foster son' (long story) will be coming also June 21-july 2. he is coming later because he has scout camp that week we leave. We are very excited to come and see everyone that we can!
Aspen is growing and learning new things everyday. She still loves LOVES the Disney princesses and anything to do with them. She is already telling me that for her birthday she wants mommy to make her a princess cake!
Ella is 6 Months TODAY!!! I can't believe how fast time is flying. I'll get some updated lengths and weight up here soon. She can almost sit up on her own and scoot around on her back and stomach. And she loves her excersuacer. She will bounce around in it for 1/2 hour at a time.
Well I hope you all are doing well and are happy! And I'll get some pictures up here as soon as I get my camera battery replaced!
No comments:
Post a Comment