Saturday, June 7, 2008

Here we are together...

Well about a week and a half ago we shuffled the sleeping situations again. We moved Ella from our room into Aspen's room. It has been so nice to have our own space back! Aspen LOVES having Ella in the room with her, and we have discovered that Aspen sleeps quite soundly--Ella has yet to wake her up no matter how much she cries! This move also motivated me to finally get some things on their walls so it looks like a little girls room. There are a few more things I'd like to do, but here it what my girls new "digs" look like!


The quilts are a gift from Grandma Culbertson, she gives one to each grandchild. It has their names stitched on it.




Now everyday, for a few hours, we play in their room. It is so much fun to see them playing with and around each other. I am constantly reminded how much my babies are growing up.


PS Just an update, Ella was 7 months yesterday and is currently weighing in at 17 lbs and 25 3/4 inches long! And Aspen is still about 29 lbs and now 36 inches tall! Can't wait to see many of you in 12 days!!!!

2 comments:

Monica and Stephen said...

I still haven't done anything in my boys rooms yet either. I don't know why it is so hard to do. I guess just time consuming. Miles and Ella are about the same size, he weighs 17 lbs and 8 oz. Kyle on the other hand has Aspen beat he weighs 37 lbs. I have big boys. Can't wait to see you!

Anonymous said...

Tag your it!!! (Again)

Write 5 unique things about Aspen and then tag someone else, keep the game rolling!
Love, Megan