Here's the deal: Post these rules on your blog list your 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 facts about yourself, and 3 current obsessions/collections.Then tag 5 of your friends at the end of your blog by leaving there names. Let them know you tagged them by leaving a comment on there blog.
3 Joys
My beautiful daughters
Primary Kids (some days!)
Knowing I'm part of an eternal Family
3 Fears
Not being able to care for/feed my family
Something happening to a loved one
Being Alone
3Goals
To have a neat house for 5 consecutive days
To get into better physical shape
To read my scriptures every day
3 Facts about Myself
I LOVE living in Florida even though I hate how hard it is to see my family
I really miss Adult church meetings, but no longer have the attention span beyond a 15 minute sharing time and 20 minute singing time
I love being a wife and mother and don't think there is a better job on this planet
3 Current Obsessions/collections
Reading anything I can get my hands on (My one link to the "adult" world)
Taking pictures and then scrap booking them
Hide and seek (Ask Aspen ;) )
Tag...Heather, Kimberly, Monica, Karen, Kenzie
3 Joys
My beautiful daughters
Primary Kids (some days!)
Knowing I'm part of an eternal Family
3 Fears
Not being able to care for/feed my family
Something happening to a loved one
Being Alone
3Goals
To have a neat house for 5 consecutive days
To get into better physical shape
To read my scriptures every day
3 Facts about Myself
I LOVE living in Florida even though I hate how hard it is to see my family
I really miss Adult church meetings, but no longer have the attention span beyond a 15 minute sharing time and 20 minute singing time
I love being a wife and mother and don't think there is a better job on this planet
3 Current Obsessions/collections
Reading anything I can get my hands on (My one link to the "adult" world)
Taking pictures and then scrap booking them
Hide and seek (Ask Aspen ;) )
Tag...Heather, Kimberly, Monica, Karen, Kenzie
No comments:
Post a Comment