
I have always been a big fan of children having a luvy. Aspen became attached to her Ducky at an early age, and he is still luvy #1 (along with blankie) Ellas trek to luvyhood is a different story however. She also has a blankie that she loves and sleeps with and she was showing partiallity to a baby doll of Aspens. So, Granna and Grandpa Smith got her her very own baby doll for her 1st Birthday. She loves this doll and does sleep with it, but over the past few days I've seen a trend and an apprent #1 luvy standing out. Ella loves-and I mean LOVES-her shoes. She demands that I put them on her right after I change her diaper in the morning, she must hold them if I have to changer her diaper or her pants for any reason, and if I neglect to put them on her she crawls around with them following me. Oh and did I mention, she naps with them on! It was the only way I could get her to go down yesterday! So it appears that my crazy daughter's crazy luvy is SHOES. And these are not soft soled little slipper shoes, she has sandles, black shiny sunday shoes, and her favorites are her pink velcro sneakers! What am I going to do with these crazy children of mine!
1 comment:
That is really funny! Kids can be so silly sometimes.
Post a Comment