Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Taking the Challenge!

So, I am so frustrated with my body right now! I don't feel I need to lose a lot of weight, I just wish I was toned and had more energy! I was directed to these challenges by a friend of mine and I'm starting this week! I'm so excited, and I'm issuing the challenge to all of you! If you want to be able to do 200 sit ups (crunches) and 100 push ups in 6 weeks click HERE and HERE to find out more! Let me know if you are taking the challenge, I'll keep you updated on my progress and in 6 weeks hopefully be celebrating doing 200 sit ups and 100 push ups!

*note* I am following some advice on the push up site and doing a modified push up (girl push-ups or on the knees)

1 comment:

Jessica said...

yikes, I can't do 10 push ups! 100 sounds crazy, but I will work on it, the sit ups for sure.