This year I finally got ambitious enough to make the girls Easter Dresses. I was nervous because they consisted of my first button holes and zipper! But they turned out cute and the girls loved picking out their fabric and patters! Aspen really wanted a 'big girl dress down to Snow White'. Which means she wanted a dress more fitted around the bodice and almost down to her toes in length. She is such a funny girl, and a very GIRLY girl! She loves her new pink fancy dress.
PS I am very please how these dresses held up through the day, these pictures were taken after Church, nap time, dinner time and dessert (jello-poke cake!)




The girls where having a good time posing for me on the bench and it turned into a dance party. They are jumping from foot to foot just laughing as hard as they can. It was so cute.
I thought I would finish this post off with Ella's newest 'picture face'. When she sees the camera she now has to say 'CHEESE' like big sister and this is the resulting face. So, plan on seeing it around!
6 comments:
you did amazing!!!!! Can I hire you?
Awesome job!! You are an inspiration to new sewers. (Is that a word?) I have done one dress so far and it only had buttons. I need to get on the ball and start doing some more.
Wow, you are talented! I can't sew :( I only wish!
man alive you have some very good sewing skills. i can barely manage a straight line. the dresses are adorable. great job
I saw this a week or so ago and forgot to tell you how great they turned out! Your girls look adorable. I love impromptu dance parties. We had an impromptu ant squishing party today, but I bet the neighbors thought we were dancing.
I love them!!! You did such a great job on thier dresses!! I cant wait to see you!! One month to go!!!!
Post a Comment