Thursday, May 7, 2009

Friends

A few weeks ago I watched my friends two youngest children. Brigham is 3 and Katherine is 15 1/2 months old. Katherine and Ella have become cute little friends because my friend Kim is in the Primary Presidency with me, so they've been hanging out during sharing time for over a year now! The sad part is because Ella was born at the end of the year and Katherine at the beginning they will be in different primary classes (unless I'm still pres, then we might work with it......) They love to talk together, share snacks, and wrestle with each other (a talent learned from Katherine's 3 older brothers!)

This is one of those 'wrestling' moments...Ella also shoved Katherine off the bench once! Though Katherine is usually the more aggressive one, I guess Ella felt more comfortable on her own turf!


PS I've updated like 4-5 posts so keep scrolling down there are lots of new pics!

No comments: