Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Our Tuesday Morning Summer Activities Group Caft!
This is our 2nd Tues doing our church playgroup at the church building. We all get together and play and have a 'picnic' lunch in the gym. This week we did our first craft, the adorable firework t-shirts. It was a blast and they turned out so cute. I will add pictures of the girls in their shirts on the 4th! I love them so much I'm considering getting T-Shirts for Brent and my self and make some for us! Also very good price for a craft $2 t's from AC Moore and then the RS enrichment budget got the paint for us (our playgroup in one of our wards mini groups...) But the paint isn't that much if you go in as a group to make them!


Ella's Onsie


Aspen's T-shirt that she did with just a little help!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I miss you guys, looks like a lot of fun!