Tuesday, June 8, 2010

We're Back!

We are home from our first summer excursion!
We spent 9 wonderful days in Utah with my family. We were able to have my ENTIRE family there for Memorial Day weekend and it was so fun to see all 8 of the grandkids playing. We even got to meet Michael ( 10 1/2 months) and Mitchell (almost 6 months) whom we hadn't seen yet (they are SO cute!) I will work on pics from all the fun...my dad sent me home with 4 CD'S with photos on top of what I took so it might take awhile!
Now I have just a few weeks to gear up for our drive to Southern Indiana for the Culbertson Cousin's Reunion.
What are YOU doing for summer vacation this year?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mitchell is a great name! I'm glad you were able to visit your fam.

Karen said...

What am I doing? Having a baby! :)

Spjut Family said...

Glad we got to see you. Who knows what I'm doing next week, let alone next year. You two are great planners... as for me, I fly by the seat of my pants.