Thursday, September 9, 2010

Aspen turns 5!

This was Aspen's off year (no big party) so we had cake and ice cream at Grandma and Grandpa Culbertson's house the Sunday after her birthday. She had requested a heart cake (thanks for taking it easy on a new mom of three Aspen!) I'll have more birthday photos up later. Sadly her actual birthday was a little of a let down. After school she spent most the day with Grandma Culbertson because I was sick at home with an infection and a fever of 100.3! I'm so grateful that she is such a sweet little girl and was just as happy as could be with her birthday even though it wasn't everything I wanted it to be for her.
We love our Aspen so much and can't believe she's been in our family for 5 years (I've been a mom for 1/2 a decade!!!) She continues to grow and learn every day.
Here are some of Aspen's favorites
  • Anything Pink
  • Anything Princess
  • Rice, Pepperoni Pizza, Tacos
  • Playing Games
  • School (Recess is already a favorite)
  • Her little sisters
  • Primary
  • singing and dancing

Aspen is aprox 39 lbs and 41 in tall

Some of her dislikes are

  • mushrooms, peas, onions
  • getting water in her eyes
  • getting up in the morning
  • cleaning up her toys

    We love you so much Aspen and are looking forward to another 5 years to love you and watch you grown (not so sure how I feel about the years after 10 though...)

2 comments:

juli said...

Congrats on your new arrival! She is beautiful! I can certainly relate to 3 little girls. It is a delight! How fun that Aspen has started school. Kindergarten is so much fun. Take care of yourself!!

shannyn said...

sarah we would love to continue to read your blog.

florezfam@gmail.com