Friday, May 16, 2014

20 Things from my 20's

So yesterday I turned the big 3 0!  I was having a hard time dealing with this birthday and the idea of leaving my 20's behind me.  So I decided to make 2 lists, the first of which I'm going to share with you today.  1: 20 things that happened in my 20's and 2: 30 things I'd like to have happen in my 30's.
So with out further ado (in no particular order...),

20 things from my 20's


Ok this one is just a little bit of a squeeze.  Technically I was 19 when we got married, but it was only a month before my 20th birthday so I count it in my 20's
#1 Marring Brent Allen Culbertson for Time and all Eternity
                                                                       April 2, 2004

#2 January 2005 Moved to Florida

#3 Learned more about love and service through church callings.
      Primary Presidencies, Compassionate Service leader, and now Relief Society Teacher and Pianist

#4 Moved 5 times!

#5 Bought a home

#6 Learned to love weight lifting!  (there is not nor will there every be photographic evidence of this...it's just not pretty, LOL)

#7 Learned to Crochet


#8 Welcomed a teenage boy into our home and family (we love you Dane!)

#9 Traveled to Key West, FL; Savannah, GA; St Augustine, FL; and Matalche, FL

#10 Worked night shift at Target (loved the 10% discount!)

#11 Became a purple belt in Tae Kwon Do

#12 Learned to sew for my girls

#13 My Oldest Child chose to be Baptized.

#14 Participated in the wedding of my youngest Brother in Law and my Little Sister.


#15 First visit to ER with a child (and broken bone!)



#16 Aspen Elizabeth 8/26/05

#17 Ella Mae 11/06/07

#18 Adelene Rae 08/12/10

#19 Jacob Landon 07/27/12

#20 Andrew Brent 01/17/14



Needless to say...it's been an amazing 10 years and I'm looking forward to the next 10! 

No comments: