Tuesday, March 4, 2008

My Funny Girls


I knew the pants were a little to big, but after a few minutes wiggling on the floor I discovered I hadn't gotten the diaper on to well either!

Aspen has claimed Ella's car seat has her rocking chair when we are at home. She holds ducky and rocks her when she is "crying" or sad. It is quite funny.

Aspen's obsession with dresses has reached a new level. She will let me dress her in other clothes, but the first chance she gets (when mommy's not looking) she finds a dress or skirt and puts it on too!
A big first for us....Aspen has been okay sharing Ella's toys with her, but just the other day Aspen came up to Ella and said, "Here you hold ducky for now" and she sat and watched Ella play with ducky for about 5 minutes before nicely taking it back and saying "all done now" it was so sweet I hope it is a trend that continues!

No comments: