As I have mentioned before, Ella has been rolling over from her back to her tummy. Well, this last week she has also been working on going from her tummy to her back and can do it most times. She has also become a "bi-roller" meaning she can roll to either side and a few times she has traveled across the room with successive rolls. What I trying to say I guess, it that my dear little baby has become mobile! Time to be obsessive about vacuuming and picking up Aspen's little toys and all the fun baby safety stuff on top of keeping the 2 1/2 yr old Aspen off of her! What a job, but she is SO CUTE and she rolls around. PS I had to buy her some new PJ's this week to because for some reason I couldn't find any of the larger (3-6, 6-9) PJ's I used for Aspen and Ella as out grown all her 0-3 months big time and even the one 3-6 month one I have is quite tight length wise. The ones I bought her were 9 mo! I had to get them because the 6 month would have fit her perfect right now with out even being washed! I am so not used to having a long baby! Well, I'll be putting up easter pictures soon. Hope you all have a peaceful and blessed holiday weekend!
1 comment:
Watch out for long babies! They turn into long toddlers and their pants NEVER stay up. I a so excited for summer because Kayleen can wear shorts that fit her waist and the length will look okay. (I think she may even be able to wear her shorts from last summer-- bonus!!)
Post a Comment