Naked Babies in a tub!



For the last month I've been bathing the girls together. Man does this make my life easier, they both love it and are both getting clean and I know where both of them are at the same time! These pictures are from the first time I'm tossed them in together.
3 comments:
So, question... How did you change the background on your page??? I've looked at a bunch of stuff, but its not making any sense!! Help!! ps. have you read the new stephanie meyer?
I know exactly what you mean. I have been bathing Kyle and Miles together since Miles was 4 months old. It is nice because then there is only one mess.
I've been dreaming of the day I can bathe my girls together. As it is now, poor Lydia only gets a bath once a week because that's all she REALLY needs and it's just such a big pain to do bath time twice.
Andrea
Post a Comment