I shared a web site with many of you called notimeforflashcards.com I was pointed to this site by a friends post on her blog (thanks Shannyn!!!) Here is Aspen creating her first craft.

This is Aspen's first completed craft, a jellyfish! She went on to make another one that same day she had so much fun!
Here are some of her collective works that have adorned our fridge over the past month. This is NOT all of them, but I've been able to part with some of them for the sack of my already stretched organizational skills!

This is Aspen's first completed craft, a jellyfish! She went on to make another one that same day she had so much fun!
Here are some of her collective works that have adorned our fridge over the past month. This is NOT all of them, but I've been able to part with some of them for the sack of my already stretched organizational skills!
1 comment:
I will have to check that out. Lately I have bee finding fun things to do with Kayleen at kidscraftsweekly.com and http://belladia.typepad.com/crafty_crow/
Andrea
Post a Comment