Sorry I haven't posted any pictures in awhile, had camera issues again! Here are some random pictures from the girls having fun around the house.
I can't believe how much she is growing!
Hi Mommy!
Daddy, it's time to play!
My two cuties!
Ella's First Sticker! It's become an obsession for Aspen to always get a sticker when we go into Wal-Mart and the door attendants love the girls.
As always I am trying to come up with creative ways to keep Aspen's masses of hair out of her face and food. This was one of our latest one (disclaimer: this was after 2 hrs at the park and rolling around the house all day!)
Here they are in full attack mode!


1 comment:
Wow! They are getting soo big! You should go to girlydohairstyles.blogspot.com for good hair ideas. I've used a couple of them on Emma's hair. Plus she has a lot of other blogs that are for doing hair.
Post a Comment