A--Attached or Single: Attached for over 4 1/2 years!
B--Best Friend: My Husband
C--Cake or Pie: Cake
D--Day of Choice: Fridays-really Friday afternoon/evenings
E--Essential Item: sun glasses
F--Favorite Color: Purple
G--Greatest Accomplishment: My two beautiful Daughters
H--Hometown: I was born in Portales, New Mexico but claim South Jordan, Ut as my hometown
I--Indulgences: sweets
J--January or July: January (especially since moving to FL!)
K--Kids: Aspen Elizabeth, Ella Mae, and Dane
L--Life is incomplete without: Family
M--Marriage Date: April 2, 2004
N--Number of Siblings: 4 Keith, Heather, Kimberly, Adam
O--Oranges or Apples: Apples
P--Phobias or fears: Tragedy in my family
Q--Quotes: "All human beings—male and female—are created in the image of God. Each is a beloved spirit son or daughter of heavenly parents, and, as such, each has a divine nature and destiny." The Family: A Proclamation to the World.
R--Reason to Smile: kids, mine and all others I come in contact with!
S--Season: Winter-Florida Style
T--Tag 5 Friends: anyone who wants to do this!
U--Unknown facts about me: One of my favorite things to do, no matter the season, is buy things for other people! I have to be forced to buy for myself, but when it comes to ANYONE else I could spend spend spend!
V--Very favorite store: Joann's
W--Worst habit: Stress Eating
X--X-ray or Ultra Sound: never had an x-ray...ultrasounds gave me my first peak at my babies and helped us know they were still healthy and strong.
Y--Your favorite food: Anything Italian
Z--Zodiac: Tarus
No comments:
Post a Comment