Monday, December 15, 2008

Our Christmas Corner


Since we have always been renting, we don't have many decorations, but we have our little 'Christmas Corner' in our Front room and little decorations through out the house.

Brent, Sara, Aspen
Dane, Ella, Jules
I haven't gotten to the names on the stockings yet but will hopefully get that done this week. The are in order of coming into our family (except Jules because her's faces the opposite way of mine and Brent's causing all sorts of decorating trouble!)


This is our little 4 ft tree that I was sad to have to get a few years ago because I wanted a nice big one. Now, two kids and a dog later, I've never been more grateful for this little tree and being able to put it up on a table!

5 comments:

shannyn said...

love your christmas corner. i can't believe you already have your presents wrapped and under the tree. you guys are on top of it. merry christmas.

Marilyn Tibbitts said...

Hey Sara, I am so glad you stumbled across my blog. It was awesome to here from you. Your girls are adorable and I love your cute little christmas corner. Merry Christmas!

Bossy said...

What a cute tree. Your decorations look great. It finally snowed here, is it strange to have warm Christmas weather? So this is a stupid question, but were did you get that adorable pink snowman paper?

Bossy said...

Yes, that is the one. Well it is darling.

Emma said...

Hey Sara I'm so glad you found me it was fun to catch up on your cute cute family and what you've been up to. I hope everything is going well for you guys and have a very Merry Christmas!