March 20-21 I had the opportunity to go to Orlando for Time Out for Women. This is a women's conference done by Deseret Book Industries. It was FABULOUS I can't wait till next year so I can go again. I had the great opportunity to hear from some amazing people. On Friday night we had Chieko Okazaki, Micheal McLean, and Mark Mabury (photographer of 'Reflections of Christ') it was the most spiritual meeting I've been to in a long time. Micheal McLean is amazing! He was probably one of my favorite parts of the weekend. Then on Saturday we had Hilary Weeks, Emily Watts, Wendy Ulrich, Kris Belcher, and Brent Top. They all had great messages to share with us, it was so uplifting, enlightening, encouraging, and funny!
I rode up to Orlando with my Friend Kim and her Sister Kelly and had the great opportunity to meet up with all four of her sisters and her mother. I have officially been adopted into Kim's family as the 6th daughter. I was so fun to meet them and visit with them!
No comments:
Post a Comment