Entering the Naked Zone....
It seems that most kids go through a stage where clothing is the enemy! Well, Ella has entered that stage, this is what I found this morning when I came to get her up. Thankfully she was still wokring on getting her feet out so the diaper was still firmly in place!
Fabric Fun
A friend and I hit up Joann's Memorial Day Weekend Sale and got their Tutti Fruit fabrics for $1.99 a yrd plus another 10% off! This is an outfit I made for Aspen last week with some of that fabric, I also have enough of the same fabric left to make an outfit for Ella. It will be a different pattern but they'll still be all matchy with the same fabric!
Tower Time
Aspen has really gotten in to building things with her blocks. She loves to build castles and machines. This is her most recent Princess Castle. Thankfully she is adjusting to the fact that they are temporary and isn't throwing a huge fit when Ella charges in to knock them down-which is inevitable!
Hanging Around the House
I had the car seats out of the car so I could get a ride somewhere from my friend while Brent had the van. The girls love to use their car seats a chairs! Here is Ella enjoying a morning snack of Captain Crunch!
2 comments:
Diaper solution - Put it on backwards, it will buy you some time because she won't be able to reach the tabs!
I LOVE the dress. I had no idea about the fabric. You need to let me know about these things!
I just looked at all your blogs. How cute and adoreable are your girls? Aspen is Brent's daughter and ella is yours---(you know, in looks that is) They are so sweet. i love the birthday party and I love the scrap book pages. How fun. You two are great adn I love your little family. thanks for sharing my birthdya with me. I had a great time.
Post a Comment