Well we have officially reached 35 weeks with the second pregnancy. So far everything has been pretty normal and easy going. I had an easy first few months, minimal morning sickness and such. And this time around I am still having a 100% normal pregnancy. With Aspen I was in the hospital by 31 weeks and home on strict bed rest by 32 1/2 weeks because of my blood pressure and "induced" at 36 weeks. It is crazy to think in comparison I would have been on bed rest for almost 4 weeks already and would deliver this baby next week! We did get a little news today at my Dr's apt. After some cramping and pretty much yucky feeling day yesterday my Dr checked my cervix today and I am 1 cm dilated. With this being my second child they did recommend I "take it easy" but still it could mean I could go into labor soon or I could be this dilated for a few weeks. I start seeing the Dr weekly and we'll see how it goes. I've also got to start looking into which other Dr from the practice I will see because my Dr is due the week before me! We'll keep you updated as we get any news and wish me luck with my "taking it easy" with a VERY active 2 year old at home! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment