Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Growing like a weed...

Isn't she to much in this hat!

Ella's starting her daily tummy time. I try to not give her the Binky to much but as you can see she will quickly find a substitute for it!

Ella was 6 weeks old yesterday can you believe it!!! I went to the doctors for my follow up appointment, and while I was there I weighted myself and then held Ella to see what her weight was up to these days....she is 9 lbs! I can't believe how fast she is growing she has officially moved out of all preemie clothes and most of her newborn. She doesn't have the rolls that Aspen did (yet) and I measured her today and she is about 21 in long. It's amazing how the differences between each child really stand out. They are both so unique and wonderful. We are really loving having our two beautiful girls in our life!

No comments: