Thursday, December 13, 2007

Polar Express

The day after Thanksgiving Brent and I introduced the Christmas movies we have to Aspen. The first one we watched was Polar Express. I wondered if Aspen would sit still long enough to watch it (not as much music as the "princess" movies) but she was glued to the tv for the entire movie. Now it is her favorite movie and we watch it almost everyday during quiet time. She knows the characters and loves to see the big Christmas tree at the North Pole, she knows exactly when Santa Clause is coming and she starts jumping around and clapping, and she loves to point out the jingle bells on the reindeer's harnesses. Today she has started taking around one of my close pins and is "punching my ticket" and making clicking noises like the train conductor in the movie. I love the movie, but I think it's time to broaden our Christmas Movie collection!

No comments: