I got man-tagged and now I have been hubby tagged, so I decided to do them all in one post. Here is a little information about the man I fell for and married.
1. Where did you meet? A blind date set up by a friend I'd met less then 24 hrs before on a new job!
2. How long did you date before you were married? 20 months
3. How long have you been married? 4 1/2 years
4. What does he do that surprises you? When he just knows I need somthing
5. What is your favorite feature of his? His smile
6. What is your favorite quality of his? How much he really enjoys being a father to our daughters
7. Does he have a Nickname for you? no
8. What is his favorite color? Orange
9. What is his Favorite food? Steak, or Cafe Rio sweet pork burrito's
10. What is his favorite sport? Watch-college basketball play-baseball/softball
11. When and where was your first kiss? 3rd date at a drive in movie theater
12. Favorite thing to do as a couple? watch movies
13. Do you have any Children? Two beautiful daughters Aspen (3) and Ella (11 months) and our "son" Dane (17 tomorrow!!!)
14. Does he have a hidden talent? Brent dosen't believe in hiding his talents...if he's good at it someone knows :)
15. How old is he? 29
16. Who said I love you first? I did
17. What is his favorite type of music? Any thing NOT mainstream, punk
18. What do you admire most about him? His
19. Do you think he will read this? who knows?
Who eats more sweets? depends on the day and the sweet.
Who said I love you first? Me
Who is taller? Me (barley)
Who can sing the best? Brent
Who is smarter? Brent (but don't let him know I've admitted to it!)
Who does the laundry? Me
Who pays the bills? both, they're split between the two of us
Who mows the lawn? Dane-wahoo for teenagers!
Who cooks dinner? Most nights me
Who drives? Both, but Brent prefers me to drive
Who's the first to admit when they are wrong? I'm never wrong, but neither is Brent...is that a problem?
Who kissed who first? I think it was mutual, but Brent swears it was me.
Who asked out who first? blind date, but HE called ME back for the second.
Who wears the pants? 50/50 a lot of the time me because I'm the one that makes a lot of the decisions for the kids "can i go play etc"
The rules for this tag: Answer questions about your spouse, list names of people you are tagging in your post, then leave a comment in their blog letting them know they've been tagged.
Tag Heather, Monica, and Shannyn
1 comment:
Hey how are you? How do you know Eric & Hailey? My sister went to school with Hailey.
Post a Comment