
I was thinking of all of you north and west of us here in Florida, so I thought I would let you all know about our wonderful weather we've been enjoying! It has been in the high 70's low 80's all week and supposed to continue through next week. We have been opening the doors to our lani (screened in porch) and letting the breeze come through the house and the girls play outside. Today I even put the girls in the stroller and we walked the 2 miles each way to McDonald's! We have been LOVING this weather. Each week we go the park and run around and we plan on walking to more places on our non car days :). I'm taking our loss of our second car and this gorgeous weather as a sign that it's time for me to become more active!
So to any of you who are sick of the snow, the inversion, the cold, and the shoveling....Come on down it's PREFECT down here :P
So to any of you who are sick of the snow, the inversion, the cold, and the shoveling....Come on down it's PREFECT down here :P
3 comments:
that is awesome weather. we aren't even enjoying those temps here in arizona. what happened to your second car?
Where's the red tide? J/K!
Tempting, if only I didn't reminder the boarding of windows and other hurricane preparation in Fall.
Post a Comment