Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Mommy and Ella's first Day of 'school'

For Mommy and Ella's first day with Aspen at school we
Ran a few errands (going to Wal-mart with just one kid who I can still restrain in the shopping cart =bliss!)
Had a snack and played the piano.....
And watched some Diego! It was SO QUIET in the house with out Aspen around, it was very different. Ella and I are working on our morning routine now with getting Aspen to school and back again. I'm excited to have this time alone with Ella.
Ella went with me to walk Aspen into her class yesterday and I wondered if she would have a problem leaving because she likes to be able to do everything big sister does. She left just fine, and while we were running errands, every time we got in the car Ella would point to Aspen's car seat and say "Ashee?" Then after a little while at home I told her it was time to put her shoes on so we could go get Aspen. Ella jumped right up and ran to the door "go bye bye, get Ashee, Ashee Ashee!" It was so cute to see her so excited to get her big sister!

1 comment:

Spjut Family said...

oh sweet, did Aspen love kindergarten?