I know I've been slacking a little posting pictures this summer! We've been busy just having fun and hanging out with our friends and I've been terrible about taking pictures :(. We've really enjoyed our summer vacation at home. Our normal weekdays go about like this
Monday- Shopping Day! Mom gets up early to get her menu finished, lists printed, and coupons clipped...then off to the stores for about 4 hours. Thanks to a new online program I've joined I'm saving over $100 a month on my groceries!
Tuesday-Church Summer Activities Play Group--families from our ward with kids 0-12yrs all get together at the church to enjoy letting the kids play together and the moms chat in the A/C!! We've also done some fun crafts; our Fireworks t-shirts and oceans in a bottle (I'll have to take some pics and post them way fun!) A special thanks to our friends the Piacente's who have so kindly give the girls and I a ride to the church every week while Brent had the car!
Wednesday-finish up any errands, go to the library
Monday- Shopping Day! Mom gets up early to get her menu finished, lists printed, and coupons clipped...then off to the stores for about 4 hours. Thanks to a new online program I've joined I'm saving over $100 a month on my groceries!
Tuesday-Church Summer Activities Play Group--families from our ward with kids 0-12yrs all get together at the church to enjoy letting the kids play together and the moms chat in the A/C!! We've also done some fun crafts; our Fireworks t-shirts and oceans in a bottle (I'll have to take some pics and post them way fun!) A special thanks to our friends the Piacente's who have so kindly give the girls and I a ride to the church every week while Brent had the car!
Wednesday-finish up any errands, go to the library
Thursday-This is our dedicated at home day, we do extra loads of laundry, the girls do their 'weekly' chores and we just hang out together
Friday-We have our 'outing' play group with the church. In the summer we hit up local splash parks, the beaches, and the occasionally Chuck E Cheese and Chick-fil-a to break up being out in the heat and when it rains in the morning! Then its home to relax for a while then some family time with Daddy!
Whew I get tired just thinking about all the stuff we do every week. On top of that I am still Primary President and have my responsibilities there and Brent is now in the Elders Quorum Presidency and has those responsibilities!
Now we are gearing up for school to start. Dane started band camp from 8-4 last week, then we have all next week off to get ready for school. Aspen will be attending VPK-a state funded (free!) Prek-4-from 8:15 am till 11:40 am M-F and Dane will be beginning his Jr Year of high school with yet another busy 1st semester filled with Marching Band. Ella and I are looking forward to some alone time together in the mornings and I'm looking forward to grocery shopping with just one kid! Hope you all are enjoying your summers as it gets closer to being over. I'll hopefully have some summer pictures up soon, if not it's only two weeks till the first day of school pictures!!!!!
1 comment:
wow, fun. I've always enjoyed learning what other moms do. You seem pretty organized and you have quite the routine. Good for you. Love you all.!!!
Post a Comment