Friday, September 11, 2009

Aspen's Birthday Party

I know I'm a little late but here is Aspen's Butterfly Party...
These are the decorations (all for $1 or less each!)Aspen's Requested Butterfly Cake

Ella Butterfly
Aspen and Brigham Showing off their butterfly and Bug wings (he's a boy he can't be a butterfly...)

Butterflies BreeAnna and Aspen
They loved running around and pretending that Brigham was the bug chasing the beautiful butterflies!Decorating their butterfly wings.All of Aspen's butterfly FriendsBrigham, BreeAnna, Presley, Kennedy, Aspen
After everyone arrived and decorated their wings they got to run around for awhile.
Then we played musical flowers. Each guest chose a flower that was hanging around the Lanai and we took it inside (as it had started to rain) and they stood on their flowers and walked around till the music stopped. Then I choose a color and the person with that color was out and got to start/stop the music and pick the next color. They had fun playing and Kennedy was our winner!
Next they painted Plaster of Paris Figurines with water colors.
















If you look closely at Ella's face you can see how she was the entire party. She's not to keen on not being the center of attention these days! Good thing Grandma and Aunt Karen where there to play with her.

Enjoying the yummy cake and butterfly shaped ice cream!
Thanks to everyone who came, we had a great time fluttering around and playing together!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Cute party!! Tons of cute ideas, I especially loved their wings they decorated. The cake is amazing!! Seriously adorable, great work.

Spjut Family said...

Cute party idea. I hope she had a fun time. Love you all.