Along comes September and the return of the 'normal' TV Shows!
This fall I'm particularly excited for Wednesday nights bringing me...
1) one of my favorite 'reality shows'-really my only favorite reality show appearing in the fall season for the first time
SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE!

And premiering this fall (though you could have seen the Pilot in May)


I watched the '15 Best Dances of all 5 Seasons' Episode of 'So You Think You Can Dance' and the re airing of the pilot of Glee (plus directors cut scenes) tonight and I CAN NOT WAIT for next Wednesday to see the all new episodes, so if you ever need to find me on a Wednesday night from 8pm till 10pm I'll be on my couch ignoring any and all phone calls!
2 comments:
I watched Glee tonight, looks pretty good! I have a hard time getting into TV shows, or at least watching them consistently so I know what is going on... but these are some good ones! Good for you, you definitely deserve a night to veg.
I LOVE Glee!! It is so hilarious!! I can totally see people I knew in high school in it! So funny!! And the "put a ring on it" scene with the football players? NEVER EVER laughed so hard at a tv show!!
Post a Comment