Friday, September 23, 2011

Hair Cut!

Okay, So I get my hair cut/colored 2-3 times a year MAX most of the time...but I'm trying to be better. Rather then my basic trim and touch up a few basic layers I went for something just a little different (I'm a hair change phobic!)  This is my Farrah Faucett inspired hair cut!  I love it.  I just curled it right after my friend Kim (THANKS!!!) cut/colored it. I didn't have ANY product so it will get better once I get the right kind of 'hold' product-and maybe some practice doing me hair :).  It took my about 45 min to do my hair with is A LOT to me, but it's the kind of 'do' that I can wash it the night before and use a curing iron or hot rollers the next day.
Here's to a bright future of me actually doing my hair more then on the odd Sunday ;).

PS I'm not big on the whole 'pic of myself in the mirror' thing, but it was the best way to get a pic of my hair since I can't get pics of my real camera currently...

1 comment:

Monica and Stephen said...

Super cute! I really like it!