So another week has past and I can't believe how fast it has gone. Today was another interesting day with my Doctor. My blood pressure is starting to go up again so I was sent to the hospital (thankfully this was one of the few times I arranged a sitter for Aspen) for monitoring and blood work. It was supposed to just take maybe an hour or so. Well three hours later..............all my lab work came back within the normal parameters and when laying on my side my blood pressure went back to normal. I am still not on "bed rest" thank goodness but they have strongly implied my need to take it easy. Now I'll be seeing my Dr twice a week (going back on Monday) and if my blood pressure is still acting up then there is a good chance they will induce before the end of the month (I'll be 37 weeks next Thursday and that is really considered full term anyways). So...we'll continue to keep everyone updated and soon enough it will be pics of our new bundle of joy (and her big sister) you'll be seeing!
1 comment:
Well love! I am sure glad to hear things are going well! although, it would have been nice of you to tell your baby sister that you have a blogg!!!oh well, now i know, and i love it! it will make it much easier to keep up with you people! anyhow! I love you! and give Penny a big hug and kiss from her fav. auntie kimmie!!
Post a Comment