So I met with my new Doctor today (he's the same guy who delivered MY dr's baby last Friday!) I had a two minute conversation with him before he got a call and he had to run out the door to get to a delivery at the hospital. It's amazing how much can be decided in two minutes. I am still about 3 cm dilated and my blood pressure is okay, it was a little high when I got into the office, then after laying down it went out of the "danger zone", also I am most likely to have another small baby (Aspen was 6 lbs) after telling me all this in one breath he then turned at the door and said, "So you want to have a baby this week?" I said yes (not sure if he was serious or not yet) he left and talked to his nurse on his way out the door and the next thing I knew the OB coordinator was telling me they had me scheduled for an induction TOMORROW AT 5 AM! So we are going to have a baby this week. I am very excited, but the more I think about it the more anxious I get. At least it gives me sufficient time to make plans for Aspen and Dane (and stress about everything I don't have done yet) so we aren't running around in the middle of the night trying to get everything for sure settled...........and so the next time you hear from me will be postings of our new little one! Wish me luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment