Monday, November 19, 2007

THE HOILDAY SEASONS!

Can anyone really believe that Thanksgiving is only 3 days away? I am having a very hard time excepting that fact that this year is almost over! But I am very excited because Thanksgiving/Christmas time is my FAVORITE time of year especially now that I have kids. This will be our families first year staying in Florida for both Thanksgiving and Christmas and we are excited about having our own family traditions, but also I do miss spending the Holiday's with my family. I'm looking for some cute ideas on how to make Thanksgiving and Christmas a toddler friendly and fun holiday season. Thanksgiving will be a small affair, just Brent, me and the girls (Dane has chosen to spend the weekend with his Grandmother and see his mom and siblings on Thanksgiving day). If anyone has any suggestions let me know! We are really trying to focus on what the season is about (Gratitude, Christ, Peace, etc.) and not about gifts/candy/parties. I'll be sure to pass on any ideas I get my self! We send our love to everyone and hope that your holiday season is getting off to a great start!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Tell Brent I said congrats on the new addition! YOU TOO of course. You did all the hard stuff. I am excited for you guys. Better keep trying til Brent gets a son though!