Some of my friends from church threw me a baby shower about 1 1/2 weeks ago. It was a lot of fun to just relax with other women (no kids came!) and eat a visit. A group of women went in on a group gift and bought me a nice double stroller. The next day I went through the gifts with Aspen and she helped me put them away. She immediately new what the folded up stroller was so I pulled it out and took it for a test drive with her in it. These pictures are the results of that ride. She refused to get out...so I rolled it over and parked it in front of the TV for her favorite cartoon (mickey mouse club house). Now she loves to spin the wheels on it (it's waiting for use in the family room) and we talk about the walks we are going to take with baby sister this winter! 

PS I didn't have my camera at the shower, but my friend took pictures I'll put them up as soon as I get them!
No comments:
Post a Comment