Friday, February 1, 2008

Our Girls in January

Aspen has recently lost the ability to smile nautraly when asked too, this is what you get....what a funny girl!
Aspen and Ella are still getting along great. As Ella becomes more interactive Aspen has become more excited about playing with her. She likes to sing Jesus Wants Me for a Sunbeam and Popcorn Popping on the Apricot Tree with her and hold her hands and pretend to dance with her. I look forward to each new way they learn to play together!
Ella really likes to hang out in her bouncy seat and play with her toys, she can really get them going these days, the noiser the better.
Ella's first ouchy (self inflicted)



Ella's favorite way to take a nap is wrapped up tightly in her blankie from Great Grandma Smith.Any box quickly becomes a bath tub to Aspen. I guess it's a good sign that she likes to be clean.
Aspen got ahold of my camera one day and when I found it this plus a few other pictures is what I found. I had no idea she could even get the thing open to turn it on let alone take pictures!Recently I got a new computer and with it a keyboard, so I gave Aspen the old one that wasn't working well anyways. From day one she has called the keyboard her computer and she has to check her email. She will be playing and out of the blue she will jump up and "I gotta check my emails" I guess Brent and I must say that a little to often :) Yesterday Brent worked from home for a little while and Aspen got out her "computer" and checked her email and had her little phone and made work calls right along side Daddy it was too cute!

Can you believe how grown up my little girl is! She will be two and a half the end of this month and I can't believe how time has flown by. Sorry I've been so long in putting up new pictures I'll try and get back in the habit of at least twice a week putting up a post! Love you all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your girls are so cute! Ella is growing up so fast. As I look at the pictures of your girls together I get all excited and less nervous to have 2 around our house.