Tag again!
I got tagged again. . .this time it's about the husbands!
What's his name? Brent
How long have you been together? 5 1/2 years
How long did you date? 18 months of dating 10 weeks engaged
How old is he? almost 29
Who eats more? Currently me (nursing mother vs a trying to lose weight father....)
Who said I love you first? I did
Who is smarter? Useful smarts? Probably him
Who does laundry? Me.
Who does the dishes? Me.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do, but we have switched from time to time depending on the furniture arrangement (and placement of the crib at the time!)
Who pays the bills? I pay about half and he does the other half
Who mows the lawn? The lawn care service our land lord pays for
Who cooks dinner? I do most of the time, but with Brent's schedule change he will more, but he ENJOYS IT :)
Who drives when you are together? Brent, unless he can talk me into it he hates to drive.
Who is more stubborn? Brent, at least he's more vocal about it.
Who kissed who first? I kissed him
Who asked out who first? Blind date....but he did call me for the second date.
Who proposed? Brent
Who has more siblings? I do
Who wears the pants in the family? Accourding to Dane I do, and I don't think Brent cares to argue with that.
Now I tagged Emily and Kenzie, have fun girls!
No comments:
Post a Comment