Tag! Heather tagged me and now I’m it!
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning
B. Each player answers the questions about themselves
C. At the end of the post, the player tags 4 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they are tagged
10 years ago I was: Dealing with the day to day dramas of being a newly teenaged girl in middle school (man am I glad that is over with!)
5 things on my 'to do' list today:
1. Run dishwasher
2. get dog food
3. take Aspen to the park
4. clean house
5. go to library
Things I would do if I became a billionaire:
1. buy my own home debt free
2. buy a second house so family could come and stay for free
3. buy a private jet and pilot so my family could get here
4. HIRE A HOUSE CLEANER!!! (amen sister)
3 of my bad habits:
1. reading/sleeping/eating when I should be cleaning
2. only fixing dinner/lunch for myself and Aspen, not anyone else who might be around...oops!
3. complaining about nothing just to keep up with everyone elses complaints
5 places I've lived:
1. Cape Coral, FL
2. Fort Myers, FL
3. Lindon, UT
4. South Jordan, UT
5. Portales, NM
5 jobs I've had
1. dessert bar/busser at the Marquee
2. expodite at Village Inn (the bossy person in the back who keeps the cooks on a time line and gets trays ready for servers to carry out)
3. Customer Service Rep for AT&T Broadband.....DirecTV.....ECI-Electronic Commerice Industry
4. Subway
5. Mother of 2!
Something most people don't know about me:
I have come over to the dark side....I enjoy a roller coaster ride every now and then (was MORTIFYED of them most of my life!)
OKay...now-who's it?
You've been tagged:
1.Emily
2. Kenzie
3. Camille
4.Shannyn
No comments:
Post a Comment