Thursday, July 3, 2008

Home Again, Home Again Jiggigty Jig...

Well, we are back home in good old Florida. We had a great almost 2 weeks in Utah with my family and a few of my friends. We even had the opportunity to go to a family reunion for my mom's Smith side of the family and we learned some family history about her father and his parents and got to see some cousins I've not seen in many years ( and many people I've NEVER met!) My mom has a large family 1 brother has 6 kids who where all there with their children, her 2nd brother was there with three of his 4 kids and her sister was there with 8 of her ten kids and all of their children! It was crazy but fun. One day we took Dane to downtown Salt Lake City to see some of the church sites since this was his first time to Utah. We'll I'll have some pictures up some time next week--they were all on my parents camera and I forgot to make a cd of them and that will have to wait till my dad gets back from Mexico next week. Hope you all have a great 4th of July weekend!

3 comments:

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

Post Pics!!

Anonymous said...

I am very impatiently waiting for these pictures and it reminds of the time you had to wait for Aspen blessing pictures (you never put them up ps) so I think you should call you dad today so I can live vicariously through these pictures :)

Sarah said...

HI this is Sarah Lewis. You probably don't know me. I am Sylvia Richardson's grandduaghter. I'm kind of confused.....who is your mom? It's not Grandma Nora....who is it? Anyways I am the oldest daughter to Celeste Innes who is the oldest daughter to Sylvia. If you want to see who I'm talking about we have a blog....www.malinwarrenlewisfanily.blogspot.com. We weren't at the reunion, I'm pregnant with my fourth and my husband is almost done with his Masters, so it wasn't a good time...Anyways,all her grandkids weren't there...me and a few others were missing.
I heard the Reunion was AWESOME.

Anyways take care,
Sarah in AZ
You're cousin right?