2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.EVERYBODY PLAY! I want to see what memories are out there!
3 comments:
Wow picking just one is hard... let see I remember coming to see you in Cedar and you made me grilled cheese and we talked about Brent :) Good times talking about boys and you make me food some of my favorites. Or I have two words... Village Inn, there are a lot of memories for you.
Sara was was first friend that I made after moving to Florida. I was six months pregnant and desperate to find someone that I trusted to watch my 2 year old son, when I gave birth. I remember going to our little Ft. Myers ward and praying that I could make friends. I did. I made the best friends I could ask for. Sara was my best friend in Ft. Myers. I miss you tons! Megan
I remember Sara from back in High School. I am very good friends with her sister, and we were on Colorguard together. Sara, along with my sister were our 'equipment girls' and helped us get all our flags etc set up for performances. Remeber dressing all in green? teehee!
Post a Comment