Monday, July 14, 2008

Hoogle Zoo



No there aren't any pictures of animals on this post, it's even better...there are pictures of some of the cutest kids in the world looking at animals!



Granna holding onto Aspen and Kate


Miss Sophie in all her sun gear.
Aspen chillin' in her stroller.Ella slept off and on through out our time at the zooThe men folk Dane and Phillip (Heather's Husband). This was Dane's first time to a Zoo!

2 comments:

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

OOH, the zoo is so fun. I have never taken my kids but it looks like I need to.

Anonymous said...

This isn't related to this post, but I don't think I have an email address for you guys. Anyway, I was hoping to get brent's recipe for bulgogi (sp?) and Shannyn seems to remember you guys had a wicked recipe for teriyaki chicken also, but were not sure. Anyhow, would live to get those from you if possible. Thanks.