Monday, July 14, 2008

Utah Trip!!!--Swimming

Okay so I'm going to break down the trip into different events and posts so you don't have just one really really long post!!

We had a blast in Utah with my family. Amy (my SIL married to Keith) came up often with her three kids Steven-5, Kate-3, and Ryan 19-months. One of their favorite things to do was to play in the kiddie pool that grandma has.


Amy even got in and swam with the kids and they loved climbing all over her here they were pretending she was a train.

Ryan a.k.a RyeRye wasn't as interested in swimming, more in just running around in as little clothing as possible!



Aspen and Steven got along really well, and right off the bat. Whenever they were in the pool they liked to pretend to be water snakes or alligators and the would crawl around on their hands making make believe houses and having Kate bring them food and pet them.

"I'm going to eat you chomp chomp"

Steven a.k.a Steive Wonder Boy


Kate a.k.a Kateness or Katedid



They loved to jump up and land on their bottoms (ouch I know!) so they could make big splashes.
Here's Steven's best.


This is Kates turn.


And well...Aspen can't just to high so I couldn't get her in the air, but this is her landing SPLASH!

No comments: