Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Day after Thanksgiving (aka Black Friday)

For the 2nd year in a row I went Black Friday shopping on my own. I had a great time and was able to meet up with my friend Kim at two different stores. I got some great deals and had fun being out shopping with out the girls. I am what some might call an 'experienced' black fridayer having been going since I was 12 years old. I left my house at 3:15 am and thought about going to JC Penny's but decided I didn't want to purchase the one item that was only available there...so off to Walmart where I got everything but one item on my list but three of my 4 things from Target (yeah for add matching!) then off to Target, Joannes, Old Time Pottery, Michael's, Home Depot, back to Target (decided I DID want to get something there) and then Walgreen's and was home before 9:30am! I am looking forward to initiating my girls into Black Friday shopping.
On a less happy note Aspen started running a temperature that afternoon while I was decorating for Christmas. She fell asleep on the floor in front of the tree because the only place she wanted to be was laying there looking at the pretty lights. So sad she didn't feel well, but she was SO sweet.

No comments: