Aspen's Part 2 of the hair experiment...She had a rough night so I ended up taking the curlers out some time during the night. It left her hair with a nice body wave and some extra curls. It will be curlier next time cause I'm planning on doing them in the morning and leaving them in to dry not having them sleep in them.

Ella's was so funny, I have some new methods for the back of her hair so it won't have the straight gap there, but I just couldn't help but laugh...
Ella's was so funny, I have some new methods for the back of her hair so it won't have the straight gap there, but I just couldn't help but laugh...
The finished product!
You are probably as surprised as I am, but Ella was completely content to let me do her hair (as long as she had cartoons, juice, and a snack)


No comments:
Post a Comment