I have been looking for a 2nd advent calender to start on Dec 1st (today) with my girls. I currently have a mini box count down that has a treat for each day (candy, new ornaments, little prizes, etc). I was looking for something that didn't involve a treat, but helped keep us focused on Jesus Christ as the reason for Christmas. My friend Kim gave us the perfect thing! It is an advent calender where each day is a Scripture and a coordinating picture from the Gospel Art Kit that tells the stories of Jesus! I am so excited to start this tradition with my girls! I've included the link for this from an old Friend Magazine so you can print out and start your own!
1 comment:
What a darling idea. I think i will do it!!! Steve took our pictures, I really liked them and they did a great job. Happy Holidays.
Love, jen
Post a Comment